Monday, May 11, 2009

Class of 71 Spring Reunion?

Hey, folks. I'm soliciting your interest in having a reunion in the spring rather than fall. If you remember, Deb Goode makes it out this way only once per year. I checked with her and she will be out May 28-June 10. Paula has a family reunion scheduled at the lake June 6, so I've been told that weekend is out. Right now, I have several interested in Saturday, May 30. That's only 3 weeks away, but we manage keep things simple, so it should be no problem Memorial Day (weekend) is the weekend before.
This is the first weekend that Deb Goode will be here. Mike Marshall says that's good for him, and he thinks that Bobby Dempsey would be able to come. How does this look for the rest of you?
Please respond and let me know if this weekend fits your schedule. This is not a commitment to attend at this time....I'm just seeing how this suits everyone. There's still people whose email addresses that I don't have. If you don't recognize a name above, and know how to contact classmates, please do so.
Thanks!
Keith Henson
865-694-0680

No comments: